Sunday, May 25, 2014

Day Seven

Today was the easiest day by far, I have spent my entire day with my family. I woke up really late which felt AMAZING. Then we ate french toast and went to Costco. My sister is in town and she is almost as obsessed with social media as I am (or was.)  So it's difficult around her but I'm able to give my undivided attention to my family which is nice because in a couple months I'm not going to be living with them anymore and the times we spend all together will be very rare, so I had better take advantage of them while I can. My parents are very proud of me for not having gone on social media all week, they are really happy I chose this topic, they clearly thought I had a problem…. and I probably did. We went on the boat and I barely looked at my phone. My sister and I played some corn hole and went for a run. I had a really fun day and I probably wouldn't have appreciated this day as much if I had been scrolling through what everyone else was saying, thinking and doing on Twitter, Instagram, Snap chat or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment