Sunday, May 25, 2014
Final Post
I am so overly appreciative for the experience I have had throughout this week. I have learned so much about myself and my tendency. I will definitely take what I have learned and use it to improve myself. It's terrifying to think that I am one of many kids today who don't even realize quite how enveloped our brains are in social media. It's appalling to think that such a vapid thing could control our lives in such a way, but it does I spend my time, energy, and thoughts on social media. I guess that I am excited to be turning my Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Tumblr and Vine back on but I doubt that I will ever revert back to my old tendencies and obsessive behavior. I have this project to thank for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment